Sponsored by Tomoson.com
I'm one of those moms who I'm sure others think is a bit germophobic. We use shopping cart covers, wash our hands frequently, and use hand sanitizer often when out and about. I'm convinced we can't be too careful with our children in regards to their health. However, though I've wanted to be sure my children were as protected as possible from illness, I've always had a difficult time applying harsh, alcohol based santizers to their little hands and sensitive skin. It just didn't seem gentle enough for small children, but what was I to do?
Enter Prefense Alcohol Free hand sanitizer.
Prefense foaming hand sanitizer is non-toxic, safe for kids, and lasts for up to 10 hand washings! When I received my bottle of Prefense I tried it right away. At the time I had cut on one hand and a burn on the other. Prefense is silica based, but even so I was shocked, yet thrilled, to discover that Prefense didn't make either of them sting. As a double bonus, my hands were also left feeling softer. After that I was even more excited about using on my children's delicate skin.
We had the opportunity to give Prefense a good try last week at Pike Place Market in Seattle. Not only does it protect my children from germs, but they love using it, too!
I also love the fact that we don't have to constantly re-apply Prefense after trips to the bathroom or before entering each new establishment when running errands--though my children would love it if we could. They ask for some "rub" every time we go out, which is great. A little extra reminder doesn't hurt a thing.
Are you ready to give Prefense a try? Prefense is available through Prefense's online store for a terrific price. Remeber, each pump lasts up to 24 hours--through up to 10 hand washings! You can learn more about Prefense at their web site, and Prefense can also be found on Twitter and Facebook.
Prefense is going to send a big 8oz. bottle of hand sanitizer (640 applications!) to one lucky reader of Gluten Free Motherhood, and entering is so easy!
Rules: Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Please leave one comment for each entry. That is, if an entry method is worth more than one entry, leave the equivalent number of comments (2 entries = 2 comments, etc.) Also leave an e-mail address I can reach you at if you win.
Mandatory Entry: Just leave a comment letting me know what situations you love to use Prefense in!
1. Follow me, Gluten Free Motherhood, or let me know if you already do. (2 entries)
2. "Like" Gluten Free Motherhood on Facebook, or let me know if you already do. (2 entries)
3. Follow Gluten Free Motherhood @GFMotherhood on Twitter, or let me know if you already do. (2 entries)
4. Vote for Gluten Free Motherhood at "We're on the Fence" via the button on the right. (1 entry. This may be done daily for 1 entry per day.)
5. "Like" Prefense on Facebook. (1 entry)
6. Follow Prefense on Twitter. (1 entry)
7. Tweet this giveaway, being sure to mention @Prefense and @GFMotherhood and leave me the link to your tweet. (1 entry. May be done daily for 1 entry per day.)
8. Share this giveaway on Facebook. (1 entry. May be done daily for 1 entry per day.)
Giveaway closes on July 18 at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.