Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday--Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream!

Ice cream is my biggest food weakness.  My husband's, too.  So when the weather warms up I make quite a bit of it.  This is a berry cheesecake ice cream.  It calls for three packages of cream cheese, so how could it be bad, right?




And, though the recipe doesn't call for it, I love graham cracker crust, so I used some Kinnikinnick gluten free graham crackers and made some graham cracker crust to fold into it.  






There are some things that are worth a special diet.  Like the desserts you are forced to make that are SO much better than what you could buy in the store!

2 comments:

  1. Are you serious! You make that?? That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you at the Tuesday Hop. My brother has a wheat allergy, and yours is the first blog I've seen like this. Will be checking out more of it. In the meantime, I'm a new follower on GFC, FB, and Twitter. Hope that helps! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete