Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back Online

So, we're back online.  The past couple of weeks have been crazy, but in a good way.  Ryan was hired on a Monday, and began working that Wednesday, which left us Tuesday to find a place to live.  We found a nice townhouse with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a fenced backyard that fit nicely within our price range.


Then we moved in on Saturday.


We were without internet for nearly two weeks, but that was alright.  It left me plenty of time free of internet related distractions to get a lot of the unpacking done.  Ryan worked a lot of 12-13 hour days those first couple of weeks, so the majority of the unpacking was up to me.  We're now down to the little stuff that just takes awhile.


So, I plan on re-entering the blogging world in the next week or so.  Life is starting to feel a bit more settled and organized, and I have a couple of reviews and giveaways coming up that I'm very excited about.  If all goes as planned, I'll be posting again soon!

5 comments:

  1. Such fantastic news! I'm very happy for you.

    Just popping by from Thursday's blog hop. So glad I did; great blog, I'm now following xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the unpacking. I would be in serious trouble without internet for two weeks.


    I am hopping in from a Thursday hop and would love for you to stop by. Have a great day!

    http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are going well! Thanks for linking up with Thursdays Friends Cafe!
    ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the move - good luck with unpacking!

    Following you from the hop, would love to have you follow back http://nonasnotes.blogspot.com

    I'm gluten free too and love new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from your newest follower. Wonderful Blog you have. When you get the time please check out my blog and return the follow. I am going to be having AWSOME giveaways all throughout the year. Also PLEASE consider buying one of my cookbooks.

    http://threwourtearsandlaughter.blogspot.com/

    Thank You and Many Blessings to you and yours,

    Connie C

    ReplyDelete