Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday--How Far Along Am I?

In light of our recent news, and given the fact that given the circumstances of the preganancy I don't yet know how far along I am, I thought it would be fun to play a little game.  Can you guess how far along I am?  I have a guess based on past pregnancies, but in the end, I'm really not sure.  I should be finding out in the next week or two.




I've gone from having a relatively flat stomach and having no clue I was pregnant to maternity clothes and this in less than three weeks.  And yes, I'm well aware that I'm wearing that sick and exhausted pregnant look.  I'm still trying to shake it.


So, how far along would you guess?

8 comments:

  1. Woww! Congrats! I didn't see your post last week about being pregant. :) Hope everything goes well!
    10 weeks maybe? I'm pretty poor at guessing ... I didn't start really showing for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling like you're closer to 13 weeks with a rambunctious, beautiful little baby girl. Congrats and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to guess around 8... A little more than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...I have no real method to figuring out, but I want to say 10-12 weeks. :) You are showing very nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna go with 10 weeks. It's so tough since you've been pregnant before and your body remembers what to do! I find it's much easier to identify how far along (or at least make a better guess) on first time moms.

    ReplyDelete