Peter Rabbit Organics was kind enough to send me three of their fruit snack pouches to try with Gilead a couple of months ago. Peter Rabbit Organics fruit snack pouches come in three delicious flavors--strawberry banana, apple grape, and mango banana orange and are suitable for babies and toddlers ages 6 months and up. All three were a hit with our little guy! And with his mommy, too...
Between traveling for the holidays and moving, we've stayed in five different places over the last month, and I was thrilled to discover that these pouches really are as easy to use as advertised. I didn't have to worry about a spoon at all--just toss the pouch in the diaper bag and know that there is food for Gilead when he needs it.
Peter Rabbit Organics is a British company whose products soon became so popular in the US that they began producing them right here in my home state of Oregon. I love finding a product that is gluten free, organic, and locally produced for my family. Very rarely do I find something that is all three!
Gluten Free Motherhood readers have the opportunity to win 10 pouches of Peter Rabbit Organics fruit snack pouches. Gilead and I highly recommend giving them a try!
Please leave one comment for each entry. For example, if an action is worth three entries, leave me three comments so as to maximize your chances of winning!
Mandatory Entry: Become a follower of Gluten Free Motherhood, or let me know if you already are (1 entry).
1. Head on over to Peter Rabbit Organics and tell me one thing about the company not mentioned in this review. (1 entry)
2. Follow Gluten Free Motherhood on Twitter or let me know if you already do. (1 entry)
3. Follow Peter Rabbit Organics on Twitter. (1 entry)
4. Like Gluten Free Motherhood on Facebook or let me know if you already do. (1 entry)
5. Like Peter Rabbit Organics on Facebook. (1 entry)
6. Tweet this giveaway. (1 entry per tweet. May do this once a day.)
7. Vote for Gluten Free Motherhood at We're on the Fence via the button on the right. (1 entry per vote. May do this once a day.)
8. Blog this giveaway. (3 entries)
Please leave your e-mail address in your entries so that I can contact you if you win. Giveaway is open to to those in the U.S. only. A winner will be selected using random.org on January 29 at 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time.
*Peter Rabbit Organics provided me with three fruit snack pouches for review. I was not compensated for this review in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.