To accept the versatile blogger award the rules are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award
Seven things about me:
1. I am the stay-at-home mommy to two beautiful children ages 2 and 8 months. I love it!
2. I have celiac, but that was probably obvious given the blog
3. When I lived in rural Idaho I spent hours scouring eBay because it was about the only way I could find clothes for my children for a decent price.
4. We recently moved from Idaho to Oregon to be in a church we love and in hopes that living in a major metropolitan area will help my husband in his search for work.
5. Despite spending the past few years in northern Idaho, I grew up on the Oregon Coast and am happy to be back home.
6. My husband and I met online, and were married four months after first writing to one another!
7. I began college (2,000 miles from home) when I was 16.
And now the 15 blogs I've recently discovered and enjoy:
9. At Home Moma
Starting this blog has been a whole lot of fun, and winning this made it even more so!