Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Won the Versatile Blogger Award!

I was so excited that this blog, especially in it's newness, was awarded the versatile blogger award from At Home Moma.  Thank you so much!  It's always nice to know that a new venture is appreciated.






To accept the versatile blogger award the rules are as follows:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award

Seven things about me:

1. I am the stay-at-home mommy to two beautiful children ages 2 and 8 months.  I love it!
2. I have celiac, but that was probably obvious given the blog
3. When I lived in rural Idaho I spent hours scouring eBay because it was about the only way I could find clothes for my children for a decent price.
4. We recently moved from Idaho to Oregon to be in a church we love and in hopes that living in a major metropolitan area will help my husband in his search for work.
5. Despite spending the past few years in northern Idaho, I grew up on the Oregon Coast and am happy to be back home.
6. My husband and I met online, and were married four months after first writing to one another!
7. I began college (2,000 miles from home) when I was 16.

And now the 15 blogs I've recently discovered and enjoy:


Starting this blog has been a whole lot of fun, and winning this made it even more so!

7 comments:

  1. Thank You SO Much for thinking of me!! I'm so excited! I've had a rough day but that absolutely just made it better!! Thank You Again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award. I am so honored!! Have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, you are so sweet! :)
    ~Erika
    http://erikajo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this made my day Thank you so much-I am so honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I visited and followed your blog. Hope you can visit and follow mine too!

    Life is a gift is all about me and my everyday as a wife, mom and working person.

    I love to connect with fellow moms and exchange experiences and ideas!

    More Power!

    ReplyDelete