Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why this Blog?

I am the stay-at-home mom of two adorable children ages 2 and 8 months.  I also have celiac disease.  Each in itself requires a lot of time, energy, and organization--not to mention tremendous effort to keep on a budget.  When you put them together life gets even more interesting.


So this is my attempt at keeping up on products, services, and other relevent information for babies and toddlers (and eventually older children as mine grow) as well as gluten-free products, news, and recipes.  When I find things that combine those two areas of my life I get particularly excited.


I would be delighted to have you along for the ride in my quest to find all things wonderful in the worlds of living sans gluten and being a mom.  Let the adventure begin.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amber!
    This is great! I just remembered a site that I was introduced to a few months back and thought you might like to take a look.
    gling.com it is a really neat GF website with restaurants, recipes, and a community of glingsters for support and questions.
    Can't wait to keep up with your blog and continue to learn GF :)
    Katie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to delicious recipes and ideas for the frugal side of gluten-free living. Cute blog! --- Melissa (still thinking about you all and praying for God's timely direction for your family)

    ReplyDelete